New year, new year’s resolutions and new plans. Even though I am approaching The 2013 Reading Challenge slightly more realistically, I am trying finally to hit 50 books, and improve my last year’s failure.
January is going to be my movie-background read. So many interesting films are coming out (includes the ones which had their premiere in December 2012), that is why I have decided to try to read as many books (which the movies have been based on) as I can, so I can have a clear overview before going to the movies.
So where do I start? Definitely at finishing Hero of Ages, which is with me for over 2 weeks already. My list for future reads for January 2012 includes:
Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell (got by paperback copy for Christmas as a gift from my mother – so that should be oneof the books which I actually will not read on my kindle) , Life of Pi By Yann Martel, Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, and then, I am planning to finish the month by (at least starting) with Les Misérables by Victor Hugo.
- 2013 Reading Resolutions and Required Reading for January! (thecodenameblue.wordpress.com)
- It’s January! (aworldofrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Africa Adventure Consultants’ January African Safari Contest Makes Good Match for Americans’ 2013 New Year’s Travel Resolutions (prweb.com)
- Get Great Gatsby’s Sophistication with Vintage Home Decorations (personalcreations.com)
- New Novel Feeds Yann Martel’s Life of Pi Fans (prweb.com)
- 3 January, 2013 12:24 (5thingstodotoday.com)
- The Life of Pi, Novel by Yann Martel and A Fan Letter (silverbirchpress.wordpress.com)
- Just Me January (justajunebaby.wordpress.com)